The Raw Carrot Soup Enterprise
Digital Marketing Intern
Position: Full Time, starting immediately (Internship ends March 31st, with a possibility of renewal)
Location: Virtual, Anywhere in Canada
We are looking for an enthusiastic digital marketing intern to join the Raw Carrot Soup Enterprise Headquarters and assist in developing and implementing digital marketing strategies.
Your insightful contributions will help develop, expand, and maintain our existing marketing channels.
This internship will help you acquire marketing skills and provide you with knowledge of various marketing strategies. You will gain broad experience in marketing and prepare you to join a highly effective marketing team.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative data from marketing campaigns
- Perform market analysis and research on competition
- Support the marketing team in daily administrative tasks
- Assist in marketing and advertising promotional activities (e.g. social media, direct mail and web)
- Prepare promotional presentations
- Help distribute marketing materials
- Manage and update company database and customer relationship management systems (CRM)
- Help organize marketing events
- Online store sales strategies (Shopify)
- Strong desire to learn along with professional drive
- Solid understanding of different marketing techniques
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with marketing computer software and online applications (e.g. CRM tools, Online analytics and Google Adwords)
- Passion for the marketing industry and its best practices
- Independent worker
- Must be unemployed or underemployed and have already graduated from post-secondary school
- Must be 30 years old or under and legally entitled to work in Canada
- Individuals with disAbilities are encouraged to apply
40 hr per week $20.00/hr
As a condition of employment, the successful applicant must complete a Vulnerable Sector Screening Police Reference Check. The Raw Carrot would like to thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
To apply, please submit your resume to email@example.com
*This role is being supported by the Digital Skills for Youth Wage Subsidy