Raw Carrot Sales Consultant @ Paris Presbyterian Church
Position: Kitchen Manager – Part Time. (5 hours per week, flexible, with room to grow)
The Raw Carrot Soup Enterprise is a not-for-profit social enterprise that provides meaningful employment for individuals with disAbilities and barriers to traditional employment. We create handcrafted healthy gourmet soup that is sold in farmers markets and retail locations throughout Ontario. We currently have 3 locations in Southwestern Ontario.
• Generating sales of gourmet soup (retail pathways, online store, vendor events)
• Participating in and developing targeted marketing campaigns
• Building the visibility and reputation of The Raw Carrot Soup Enterprise
• Maintenance and building of current brand through social media
• A professing Christian with active involvement in a church
• A computer (can work from the church or at home)
• Access to a vehicle for sales meetings (agreed upon mileage will be paid in addition to salary)
• Knowledge of analytics
• Previous experience in sales, social media, marketing and advertising
If you have any interest in this position, we would love to hear from you! Please contact us (Colleen or Rebecca) with questions or for more information. 519 865-1965 www.therawcarrot.com
Raw Carrot Kitchen Staff @ Mennonite Central Committee (Kitchener, Ontario)
We are currently looking for staff members to join the kitchen team operating out of the kitchen at Stirling Mennonite Church. If you are someone who enjoys food preparation, works well in a team, and has a positive attitude, this could be the job for you! The Raw Carrot provides employment for individuals on the Ontario Disability Support Program.
For more information about this position and how to apply, please click the pdf attachment below.
Full time equivalent:
Monday, October 1, 2018
Stirling Avenue Mennonite Church
57 Stirling Avenue
Kitchener, ON N2G 3R1